1. We accept payment by Visa, Mastercard, Delta, Maestro, JCB,
PAYPAL, Cheques (Please allow up to 14 days for personal and
business cheques to clear) Bankers Transfer/Draft, Postal or
Money Orders or cash, or you can pay direct into our bank account.
(please call for info)
1. Most orders will be dispatched within 3 days of receipt. In the
event an item is out of stock we will contact you to advise of a new
delivery date, or an alternative where applicable. (Please note. We
do not charge your card if the goods are not available to be shipped).
2. Most Orders are shipped via UK carrier and are insured against
loss or damage until signed for by you.
3. Delivery is during normal working hours and normally within 2 day
from dispatch (England Only, parts of Scotland, Ireland and Channel
Isles take longer)
4. It is worthwhile inspecting the items for damage before you sign
for delivery. (Please Note. If box is damaged in anyway make a note
of this on the drivers docket and mark box damaged and signed un-opened)
Shortages must be notified within three days, All claims must be made
5. Return postage is borne by the customer, unless we delivered
the wrong item to you. Please ensure returns are sent by recorded
delivery or other provable delivery. We cannot honour lost returns.
You are responsible for ensuring safe delivery of the returned
6. Any orders that are not collected from the carrier will be subject
to postage and handling charge. This applies to orders refused on delivery
due to a change of mind or ordered by mistake. This charge will not
be waived under any circumstances. We reserve the right to charge a
restocking fee of up to 25% on goods.
7. All first time orders must be shipped to the billing address.
1. We cannot warrant the suitability of goods for a particular purpose,
and you should check specifications and compatibility with ourselves
before ordering. Goods not sold on a trial basis and all goods are offered
for sale subject to being unsold at time of purchase.
2. In the event of non-availability of goods, we will contact you to
arrange alternatives or a refund where applicable.
3. Fair wear and tear. Products that are subjected to commercial use
will inevitably have a shorter lifespan. Please take this into consideration
when purchasing for commercial use.
4. EU Customers: All prices quoted include VAT at the current rate
of 17.5% where applicable. Non-EU Customers: Please contact us for a
VAT exclusive price
5. All goods remain the property of Tao Sport Ltd until paid for in
6. All refunds other than incorrect, will have cost of all
postage and packing deducted.
7. All descriptions and prices are correct at time of publishing. We
reserve the right to change, amend and withdraw specifications on products,
prices and colour without notice. All weights and dimensions are approximate
and may vary.
1. In accordance with consumer protection (Distance Selling) regulations
2000, the consumer has seven working days in which to cancel the contract
of sale. Except where goods are personalised by embroidery to customer
requirements, magazines, videos, DVDs and any items that are made to
order (e.g. Boxing Rings, Wrestling Rings, Cages etc.)
2. Any claims for damage, non-functionality and mis-shipping must be
made within 3 days of receipt. After this date, faulty goods returned
within a reasonable time will be refunded or replaced as compliant with
the ammended Sale of goods Act 1979.
This does not affect your statutory rights. All goods are sold subject
to the The Sale of Goods Act 1979, the Sale and Supply of Goods Act
1994, the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977. E&OE. and the Distance
Selling Act 2000.
For further details of any of the above terms and conditions
please email firstname.lastname@example.org